YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 | Apply Online, Application Status, Beneficiary List | Process to Apply Online For AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme | Check Out YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status, Beneficiary List & Implementation.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Complete information 2020: Apply Online, Application Status, Beneficiary List. We will provide all the details regarding this wonderful scheme launched by the Andhrapradesh Government. Let’s start with some basic information:-
Table of Contents
Who launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme scheme?
- The chief minister of Andhrapradesh Government launched YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- The YSR Cheyutha Scheme is Launched by CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Registration Process- The registration process to apply
- for this scheme is online.
- Who are the beneficiaries of this scheme?
- The women of Andhra Pradesh state are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Application procedure for YSR Cheyutha Scheme :-
- The govt of Andhrapradesh have not released any official notification about the application form.
- We will let you know about this as soon as the official notification is out,
- Here so you have to wait for this.
- No information has been shared by government
- No information is available about the online or offline application of this scheme.
- We will update you regarding the application form. Stay connected with us.
Official website of YSR Cheyutha scheme is : navasakam.ap.gov.in/
What are the objectives of this scheme?
- OBJECTIVE 1:-Rs. 75000 assistance.
- Rs 75,000 as financial assistance will be provided to do the women.
- only for those who are backward classes from the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- OBJECTIVE 2:-EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN.
- This scheme launch by the government of Andhra Pradesh will help in empowering women.
- OBJECTIVE 3:-
- BENEFITS TO SC/ST/BACKWARD CLASSES AND OTHER MINORITIES.
- Women from (SC)scheduled castes,
- scheduled tribes(ST),
- other backward classes,
- or minorities will empower themselves with the help of govt.
- OBJECTIVE 4:-
- WOMEN UNDER LOW PAYROLL.
- The receipt of YSR scheme by Andhra Pradesh government will include women under low-payroll and in reverse monetary situations.
- OBJECTIVE 5:-Rs 18750 will be provided to the woman each year.
- The amount will be distributed to to Andhra Pradesh beneficiary women into 4 parts as financial assistance.
UPDATES OF 2020 REGARDING THE SCHEME LAUNCHED BY THE ANDHRAPRADESH GOVT:-
- 1)Launch of scheme on 12th August 2020: The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme on 12 august 2020.
- 2)The age group from 45 years to 60 years of women will get financial assistance into 4 parts over 4 years by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 3) the beneficiaries will get the amount as financial assistance directly into their bank accounts. And the Andhra Pradesh government have given them the freedom to spend their money wherever they want.
- 4) The budget of of RS 17000 crore is announced for the implementation of of this scheme by by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 5)Vijay Kumar Reddy(The commissioner of Information and Public relations and ex officio secretary )have said that the scheme will benefit 23 lakh women from SC, ST, BC and minority communities and empower them to the path of development.
What Budget is provided For the implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme:-
YSR Cheyutha Scheme ,In the budget government sanctioned Rs. 6,300 crores for the scheme for Providing incentive and pension benefits to the minority women of Andhra Pradesh state.
Documents Required and Eligibility criteria for applying YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME:-
- 1)Address Proof-
- The applicant must have address proof to apply for this Scheme Launched for the benefit of women from backward classes.
- 2)Aadhaar Card-
- The applicant must have Aadhar card.
- as you know that Aadhaar card is a unique number issued to every citizen in India,
- and is a centralised and universal identification number, as well as a biometric document
- that stores an individual’s personal details in a government database,
- and is fast becoming the government’s base for public welfare and citizen services.
- 3)Caste Certificate-
- As this Scheme is for women belonging to ST/SC/BACKWARD CLASSES AND OTHER MINORITIES
- so the caste Certificate is an important document for applying this Scheme
PM Modi Yojana (https://pmmodiyojana.in/ysr-cheyutha-scheme/)
ide financial assistance to the Beneficiaries.
- 4)Domicile Certificate-The Applicant must have Domicile certificate.
- 5)Age Proof-As you know that this Scheme is mainly for women from the age group of 45 to the age of 60.
- As per the Eligibility criteria,an applicant must have age poof with them.
- 6)Bank Account Passbook
- 7)Photograph – passport size photograph.
- 8)Mobile Number
Eligibility criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
To apply for this Scheme Launched by the govt of Andhrapradesh you must be eligible in this way given below:-
- 1) RESIDENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH:
- The applicant should be the resident of Andhrapradesh.
- 2)This scheme is for women belonging to backward classes.
- 3)Women above age of 45:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years for applying this scheme to get the benifits.
- 4)Women below the age of 60:-
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years to apply for this scheme launched by the CM of Andhrapradesh state.
How to check Beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List?
Follow these steps which are given below :-
- Go to any of these links.
- then you will get the list by district wise on computer screen
- and a new page will appear.
- Now, You have to click on your respective District name
- to check the detailed report about that district.
- If you find your name in the list ,
- you will get benefits from the govt as financial assistance.