One nation one health card scheme 2021 | How to apply One nation one health card 2021 | Benefits of One nation one health card | Registration process for One nation one health card |
One Nation One Health Card Scheme 2021-2022- Overview
This article is truly packed with the INFORMATION, ADVANTAGES, AND APPLYING PROCESS regarding ‘One Nation One Health Card’ for the people.
You must have known or familiar with the fact that earlier people had to go from one city to another to get treatment many times, sometimes it was not possible to take all the documents. Even now in the areas under the process of development especially in the Health section.
Keeping these things in mind and the needs of the people, the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, decided to design a scheme related to the same. The Government believes that if this facility is available to the people, then it will benefit them as well as they will not have any problem getting treatment which used to happen often.
One Nation One Health Card Scheme 2021-2022 – Basic Things
You might be knowing that Narendra Modi Ji launched this scheme on 74th Independence Day i.e this very year on 15 August 2020, the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, announced the scheme from the Red Fort.
This plan is also called National Digital Health Mission. At the same time, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi also informed that this National Health ID Card will bring a new health revolution in the country.
Under this scheme, each patient will be given an ID card which he can use anywhere in the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi says that this ID card will prove to be very beneficial for the people. This ID card will store all the data of the needy patient. Patient information like his training, discharge, etc. will be stored digitally through ID card. Under this scheme, all doctors and hospital clinics will be added to the scheme.
BUDGET PRESENTED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR “ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD” 2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also shared the expected budget for the HEALTH CARD.
On August 15, 2020, presented the budget required to fulfill the requirements regarding the HEALTH CARD which is Rs 500 crore. The objective of the scheme is also that people can be benefited through this health ID card and the patient does not have to face more problems.
‘ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD’ – DATA PRIVACY
As we just told you that under this scheme all the patient’s data will be stored and doctors will be able to see or access it. Your apprehensions are valid but there is nothing to be worried about because the government is responsible for taking care of your privacy and the government will maintain your privacy.
Under this scheme, the doctor can access your information only once and if the doctor wants to see again, then he has to access permission from you. Now it is up to you whether you want to give access to the doctor or not.
KEY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE HEALTH CARD 2021-2022
Friends, if you want to make a Heart ID card, then you must have the mentioned document below, if you have less than one of these documents then you may face problems to get the HEALTH CARD.
- Only the legal resident of India can apply for the Health card.
- Bank passbook details of any recognized bank
- Aadhar Card Details of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Mobile Number
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Ration card of the applicant.
ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD- AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this scheme is to store the medical data of the patient, which the doctors will be able to access and its privacy will be fully taken care of by the government.
The main objective under this scheme is to save the time of the patient and keep his medical data safe which he can access at any time and if the doctor wants to access his data again, then he has to take permission from the patient otherwise the doctor can also take any patient Cannot access the data of.
Earlier, if the patient had to go from one place to another for his treatment, it would be difficult to carry all the documents many times, but now the patient would not have to take any type of physical documents with him because of the patient data was already Will store digitally.
ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD- BENEFITS/FEATURES
- After the complete implementation of this scheme, the time of patient will be saved.
- The patient will not have to physically carry his documents.
- Under this scheme, the digital data store of the patient will mainly be stored online.
- The government will do the work of maintaining the confidentiality of the patient, so no applicant needs to be concerned about their data privacy.
- Under this scheme, the physician can access the patient’s data only once and if he wants to access again, he will need the permission of the patient. Now it is up to the patient whether he wants to give access to his data or not. .
- The government has prepared a budget of 500 crores for this scheme.
- The implementation of this scheme will not lose the data of any patient as there will be a digital store which the patient can access at any time.
- All clinics, doctors and hospitals will be connected under the scheme which will prove beneficial for the people.
- Health ID cards will be expanded to health insurance company and medical store which will be important and beneficial for the patient.
How to apply PMHealth ID Card Online?
As you know that the scheme has been announced recently, due to which the online portal has not been released yet, we will update you as soon as the online portal will be released or the official website will be released.
For further queries and information regarding the ONE NATION ONE HEALTH CARD kindly wait for the next update of the Government. Stay tuned for more details regarding the schemes introduce by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
For more info :- Click here