Ration Card List Odisha Online | Village/Block Wise PDS Ration Card List | Odisha Ration Card List Online Check | Ration Card List Odisha | Ration Card List Online Check
Odisha Ration card is one of the mandatory document considered as identity proof. Ration Cards- Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act).
They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians. Through the implementation of this ration card, different types of benefits will be provided to all of the residents of Odisha state. In this article, we have shared each and every step by step guide through which you can undertake the different procedures related to the ration card of Odisha state.
Table of Contents
Odisha PDS Ration Card – New List
Ration card is one of the important documents for all Indians. Many benefits are provided to citizens through ration cards such as providing food items at concessional rates. Through the ration card, convenience is provided to those poor people who are unable to take care of their family.
The government is providing food grains at affordable rates through ration cards so that poor people can also nurture their families. Those who have ration card are subsidized on food items by the government.
If you also want to get your ration card made, then you must first apply for it, you can get your ration card both online and offline. After that you will have to check your name in the beneficiary list, if your name is in this list, then only you will be able to get the benefit of ration card otherwise you will not be able to.
Objective of Odisha ration card list 2021
The main objective of online ration card list by the government is that you can check your name in the ration card list through the internet, sitting at home. Now you do not need to go out to see your name in the ration card list, you can check your name in the online list. This will save both your time and money.
- Distribution Of Ration Card as Ration card is one of the mandatory Document.
- In this scheme beneficiaries will be the residents of odisha.
Details About Odisha Ration Card List
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Types of Ration Card
There are 2 types of Ration cards under NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY ACT :- Priority ration card and Antyodaya ration card.
- Priority ration card :- Priority ration cards are issued to households by the govt. that meet the eligibility criteria set by their state government. Each priority household is entitled to 5 kilograms of food grain per member per month
- Antyodaya ration card :- AAY ration cards are for very poor or poorest of poors. Each AAY household is entitled to 35 kilograms of food grain per month.
Benefits of Ration Card :
Applicants having ration card will get the following benefits:-
- Subsidized ration –
- Ration Card holders will get subsidized ration from fair price Ration shops.
- we can use it as identity proof.
- BPL ( Below poverty line) card holders will get free kerosene oil.
Elegibility criteria and Document requirement for Ration Card :
To apply for the ration card then you must follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Indian citizen : To apply for the ration card the applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Resident of Odisha: To be eligible for the ration card the applicant must be a resident of Odisha.
- Must not possess any other ration card : the applicant must not possess any other ration card.
Documents for apply Ration Card :
The following documents are required while applying for the ration card in Odisha state.
- Address proof- The applicant must have their address proof.
- Passport size photograph-They should have their passport size photograph so that they can apply for ration card.
- Aadhaar card-They must have adhar card.
- Bank passbook.
- Income certificate- Income certificate of the applicant is necessary.
- Ration card surrender receipt, if transferring.
- Photo identification proof of all the family members-passport size photo of all the family members so that they can get beneficiaries from ration card.
Subsidize Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder :
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
Application Procedure : उड़ीसा राशन कार्ड
- First, visit the official website.
- Now, the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Official website>>Homepage
- Official website>>Homepage>>click option of bitaran.
- then, Click on the link of the ration card application form.
- after that take a print out of the application..
- Attach all the essential documents and
- Submit it to the nearest DFO office.fill you form properly,attach your imprtant documents
District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat,
- Sachivalaya Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha, India
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Through today’s article, we have given you information about Orissa Ration Card. We hope that this information has been beneficial for you and you must have liked our article. If you want to ask any kind of question related to this topic, then you can comment us in the comment box. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.
Also Read :- Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan 2021 | Online Booking